A DAILY timesheet to record employee’s work hours. Use jQuery “Drag, Drop & Sort” feature to drag items from list. Resp
- Responsive design. You can create a timesheet from cellphone.
- Access pages based on your role. Managers review and approve your timesheet.
- Managers can review associates’ timesheets. Managers can access dashboard to see charts. Managers can access report page to see and export files.
- Admin role can change settings and impersonate as anyone in the system.
- Auto email feature. Once a new timesheet is created, a timesheet is updated or a timesheet is reviewed by a manager, email can be sent to admins, managers and users.
- Web hook feature. Once a new timesheet is created, a timesheet is updated or a timesheet is reviewed by a manager, the data can be posted to many outside websites.
- Constant value can be changed by admin. The web application’s setting can be changed by changing the constant values.
- Report page can let you export data as excel, csv, pdf or json files.
- Dashboard page can show you each typecategory’s used hours. It’s for the higher management to see each typecategory’s progress.
- Added Quick Books integration. In the report page, you can export IIF and excel files to import into Quick Books.
- It supports multi-languages: English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional
Chinese. If you want to add your language to this web application, make a comment and I will get email about your comment.